Returns follow the following process:
- Return sent by customer (Royal Mail, DHL, Hermes) (48 - 72 hours)
- Return received at Tu Pack and processed (Up to 72 hours)
- Return finalised by Online store (Up to 48 hour)
Things to check:
1 - Has the item been received at Tu Pack?
Check the Tracking for the delivery company used:
Hermes - https://www.myhermes.co.uk/track#/
Royal Mail - https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
Why isn’t my reference number recognised by the tracking website?
There could be a number of reasons for this.
- Please check you've entered the number correctly.
- If you're the recipient, check the sender has given you the right reference number.
- Check the reference number is for an item sent with a service that offers tracking.
- If the item has been sent. The sender might have created a tracking number, but not yet submitted the item into the delivery network. You will need to try later.
2 - Has it been 3 days since the tracked return item was delivered to Tu Pack?
3 - Has the online shop had time to process the return.