Amending an order on Shopify can present problems with us fulfilling your orders as Shopify doesn’t update Mintsoft to reflect the changes to the order. Instead, this will be referred to as an “Import Error”. Our warehouse team uses Mintsoft to pick, pack and ship all of your orders, therefore it is important that any changes are reflected in Mintsoft. If you need to amend an order then please follow the steps below:
- Raise the ‘cancel order’ query to stop the order that needs amending from being dispatched. We can then cancel the order from our end. If the order has been cancelled whilst or after it has been picked, then we will cancel the order and then process it as a return. This is to prevent any stock discrepancies.
- We cannot cancel any orders that have been invoiced.
- It is important that you do not delete the order through Shopify as this will not cancel the order on Mintsoft, meaning our team will not be notified.
4. Navigate to the “Orders” page on your Shopify store.
5. Use the “Create Order” button at the top right of the page and manually input the updated information (manual order)
6. We will then have the correct order on Mintsoft, which will allow our pickers and packers to get your orders ready correctly to send to your customers!